Thursday, October 21, 2010

Flyback?!

As I thought would happen, I forgot about this blog...

So its been several weeks since my last post. I've been spending most of my time looking at apartments in Sydney's western suburbs. They're all starting to blur together, but hopefully my search is coming to an end soon, there are a couple of places which I'm considering.


On the weekends, I've been playing badminton with a club near where I'm staying. The people there are crazy good! There are a couple of little children doing training too. Its a little scary to see a little girl (6 or 7 if I remember correctly) hitting smashes with a racquet almost as tall as she is!

A couple weeks ago, I met up with one of my friends from primary school who lives in Sydney, and we spent most of the day at a board game cafe called Norita, great fun! We wanted to play Settlers of Cataan but it was the Korean version! xD so we ended up playing Blokus (great game) and Scrabble (first time for me). The place even had Bang! too.

And last weekend, I did some volunteer work for the Spring Cycle NSW. Mostly boring work as a Route Marshal, but it was funny to see how some people were relieved when I said: Just 7 kms to go! and some people were devastated or thought I was joking.

Anyways, the main point of this post: I might be back in Melbourne for next weekend! Have to fly back to meet my career counsellor for a review, will probs be arriving back in Melbourne on Friday (if I end up going). Friday Night Dinner anyone? :P

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW~! Danny a post! =]
    hehe. ohla the board game cafe sounds awesome. maybe you can set one up in melbourne and get rich and fly us around the world !
    i kid i kid. =P

    i put my hand up for the person that is in the "you got to be joking" category for when you say 7km to go =P

    take care!

    ps. IM GOING TO BERKELEY CALIFORNIA! for six months exchange ..when chun gets back XD! eek

    ReplyDelete